Share This Article
We all know how much Instagram has changed the way we share our lives with each other. Gone are the days of awkwardly asking someone to take a picture of you and your friends, now we just ask for permission to post on their account. But recently, there’s been some talk that Instagram is going through some changes that might make it less appealing than it used to be. We’ll cover why this might be happening and what these new changes mean for us as users in this blog post!
* The Stories function is not as popular as it used to be.
* People are getting frustrated that they can’t post on their own timelines anymore.
* It’s also been noticed that the number of accounts being followed has decreased significantly. So what does this all mean for Instagram? Is it here to stay or will we soon see a new form of social media take over in its place? We’ll explore these questions and more, so stay tuned!
* The new changes that Instagram has rolled out in the past few months have been met with mixed reactions. Some users are extremely happy to finally be able to post on their own timelines again, while others feel like they’ve lost a part of what made Instagram special and unique from other social media platforms.
* Users who used Stories before might not even realize there’s an option for them now because it seems so hidden away when scrolling through posts or looking at your profile page. This is one thing we see as being problematic- less people are using this function which means less content altogether!
The company has said these updates will make the app “feel more personal,” but right now it just feels frustrating and difficult to navigate! We’re constantly scrolling back and forth between our feed, Instagram Stories, and direct messages- the app is so much harder to use now than it was before. * The design of this update has also received a lot of criticism from users who say that they’re confused about where everything is suddenly disappearing to when trying to share their posts on other platforms like Twitter or Facebook. It’s not just one piece of content anymore but three different pieces! If you want all three versions of your post archived in its original form then you’ll have to log into each platform separately instead. Some people are even saying that they won’t be using any sharing function at all because there isn’t enough space for them on the screen with these updates taking up more room than ever